[aur-general] TU removal: Ray Rashif

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 17:19:50 UTC 2019

Sorry folks, I should have probably sent in a resignation for this. I
have also made unfulfilled promises as a developer and never sent in
an inactivity declaration in the hopes of getting back to Arch/Linux
once I have a new computer. As funny as it sounds my undeclared
inactivity is as long as this current machine ~3-4 years and a
purchase has been pending since last year but keeps getting
down-prioritized due to $$ requirements elsewhere in RL.

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1