[aur-general] [PRQ#16499] Deletion Request for aur-git

Attila Greguss floyd0122 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 08:00:11 UTC 2019

Hey,

I've got no input on the name at this point (after reading through
everything).

Just keep in mind that if you decide to keep the command 'aur', it will
conflict with aurutils as mentioned before.

Also, if I'd use the package I would expect a  command like 'aur-publish'
what is more descriptive, and if I think it is too long I'd use an alias to
make it shorter.
(having said that I don't know the exact functionality of your package and
also this is just my personal preference)