[aur-general] TU application: Jonas Witschel (diabonas)

Jonas Witschel diabonas at gmx.de
Thu Sep 5 16:16:57 UTC 2019

Hi Rob,

On 2019-09-05 17:42, Robin Broda via aur-general wrote:
> junit-system-rules is fetching a source via http - can this be avoided? (http://search.maven.org)
> It appears to be reachable via https.

certainly it can, thanks for spotting this, fixed! I don't really like
fetching prebuilt Java archives, although it is allowable by the
packaging guidelines, but that doesn't mean I can't at least do it over
an authenticated connection ;)

> The packages you want to adopt look useful. The 10 votes metric is more of a general recommendation than a rule,
> feel free to pull those in without hitting the metric - especially given that they are useful in specific security contexts.

Good to know! In that case I would probably adopt tpm2-tss-engine and
tpm2-totp just to have the complete tpm2-software stack available.

> Looking forward to this :)

Thank you and Eli for the positive feedback and your PKGBUILD review :)

Best regards,
Jonas