[aur-general] TU application: Jonas Witschel (diabonas)

Bruno Pagani bruno.n.pagani at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 17:49:52 UTC 2019

Le 19/09/2019 à 19:51, Bruno Pagani a écrit :
> Le 05/09/2019 à 21:53, Bruno Pagani a écrit :
>> Hi there,
>>
>> On 05/09/2019 17:23, Jonas Witschel wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> my name is Jonas Witschel (online nick "diabonas" on the
>>> AUR/GitHub/GitLab/...) and I am applying as an Arch Linux Trusted User
>>> under the sponsorship of Bruno Pagani and Alad Wenter.
>> I hereby confirm my sponsorship of Jonas. :)
>>
>> […]
>>
>>> I am looking forward to working with you and welcome any questions and
>>> comments!
>> And I definitively look forward to working with you as part of our TU
>> team too! I wish you good luck with your application and hope you’ll
>> convince everyone just as Alad and I were. ;)
> This very intensive discussion period is now over, so ladies and
> gentlemen please cast your vote:
>
> https://aur.archlinux.org/tu/?id=118
>
> Regards,
> Bruno/Archange

Vote is now over too, and the results are in:

Yes: 42
No: 1
Abstain: 8

So, with a participation of 91.07% that meets the quorum, I can now say
“Welcome in the team!”.

You can now proceed with
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines#TODO_list_for_new_Trusted_Users.

Congratulations,