[aur-general] AUR request notify mails

Bert Peters bert at bertptrs.nl
Mon Aug 10 20:49:10 UTC 2020

On Mon, 2020-08-10 at 19:33 +0200, Morten Linderud via aur-general
wrote:
> The email has the CC.
>
>     To: aur-requests at archlinux.org
>     Cc: notify at aur.archlinux.org, alejandrovaldes at live.com,
> michael.straube at posteo.de
>
> Can you verify that the email wasn't caught by any spam filters?

I hadn't noticed it before, but now that Michael mentions it, I've sent
two requests over the past weeks myself and I haven't gotten a
notification of either.

In that time frame, I have received other AUR notifications. I run my
own mail server and I'm 100% sure it hasn't been caught by the spam
filter by accident as those are filed somewhere and I don't see them
there.

Best,

Bert.