[aur-general] TU resignation

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Sun Dec 20 14:17:12 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have been less active in Arch for some time.  I'm involved in many other
projects that end up taking lots of time, and as a result I don't have the
required time / energy / interest for Arch anymore.  When my last Arch
machine died recently after 10 years of loyal Arch service, it was a good
sign that I should make this official.

With that being said, I am resigning as a TU.  I've had some, let's say,
"disagreements" with a few members of the team over the years, but overall
it was a positive experience.  Keep up the good work, and take care of
this delicate balance between technical excellence and community-minded
approach.

Now for practical matters, here are my packages in [community]:

auto-multiple-choice
babeld
camlp5
confuse
coq
coq-doc
coqide
dia
dune
fastd
fig2dev
gephi
gobby
hevea
horst
icmake
ipv6calc
kea
kea-devel-docs
lablgtk3
lesspipe
libinfinity
libuecc
msgpack-c
ocaml-cairo
ocaml-num
perl-locale-codes
python-antlr4
python-latexcodec
python-oset
python-pybtex
python-pybtex-docutils
python-sphinxcontrib-bibtex
python-sphinx-testing
quilt
radcli
remake
tcptrace
xplot
yodl

Feel free to adopt them in [community], and I can also move some to the
AUR if somebody is interested to maintain them.

I also have a few packages in the AUR that I am going to orphan:

  https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?O=0&SeB=M&K=zorun

Regards,
Baptiste