[aur-general] [arch-dev-public] AUR migration

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Fri Jul 24 21:27:06 UTC 2020

On 7/24/20 3:24 PM, Giancarlo Razzolini via arch-dev-public wrote:
> Em julho 23, 2020 17:09 Giancarlo Razzolini via aur-general escreveu:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> In continuing with the improvements being done to our infrastructure,
>> we're
>> planning to migrate the AUR to another machine. This means that,
>> during the migration,
>> there *will* be downtime of the whole AUR.
>>
>> I expect the migration to take around two hours and happen either
>> tomorrow (Friday)
>> or on Saturday, depending on availability.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Giancarlo Razzolini
>>

> The migration is almost done. Since we are moving to a new machine, it will
> have new host keys. They are:

This seems like it could be a reasonable situation for posting to
https://www.archlinux.org/news/ so that people seeing the keys change
understands why and that it's okay. Not everyone follows a-d-p or
aur-general.

Thoughts?

>    Ed25519: SHA256:RFzBCUItH9LZS0cKB5UE6ceAYhBD5C8GeOBip8Z11+4
>    ECDSA: SHA256:5s5cIyReIfNNVGRFdDbe3hdYiI5OelHGpw2rOUud3Q8
>    RSA: SHA256:uTa/0PndEgPZTf76e1DFqXKJEXKsn7m9ivhLQtzGOCI
>
> They are also be available on the home page when logged out.
>
> Regards,
> Giancarlo Razzolini
(I'm never logged out, so I never see them.)

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User