[aur-general] Question regarding orphan requests

Tobias Witek tobi at tobi-wan-kenobi.at
Thu Jun 25 05:57:30 UTC 2020

Hello,

I filed an orphan request for a package (bumblebee-status-git) 3 weeks ago - I am the upstream developer and would be willing to take over the package ( I already maintain the bumblebee-status AUR)

Unfortunately, I have been unable to establish contact with glaxxx, the current maintainer, and the package is currently broken.

How long does it typically take for an orphan request to be processed?

I am aware that you all are busy and the project is one of the tiniest on AUR, so I do my best to be patient and I am grateful for the great work you all are doing!

Kind regards,

tobi-wan