[aur-general] Upgrade AUR visp package to get ViSP 3.3.0 release

Fabien Spindler fabien.spindler at inria.fr
Mon Mar 2 18:00:50 UTC 2020

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

The maintainer doesn't want to maintain AUR packages anymore.

I'm trying to push the changes on my own, but since I'm new to AUR, I faces the following issue that I can't understand:

$ git push
git-receive-pack: permission denied: fspindle

and the repository exists.

--
What I did is the following:
- I created an account on https://aur.archlinux.org/login with username "fspindle"