[aur-general] intel-opencl-sdk updated to 2020, probably poorly

Nick Black dankamongmen at gmail.com
Tue May 5 17:46:49 UTC 2020

Late last night, I put together an update to intel-opencl-sdk,
updating it from the 2017 edition to 2020. This was by far the
most difficult PKGBUILD I've ever done, and I suspect it is less
than optimal in one or more ways.

If anyone feels competent to take a look at the packaging or
(more importantly IMHO) the installed result, please do so.

  https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/intel-opencl-sdk/

I intend to get to intel-opencl-runtime, helpfully flagged as
out-of-date last week, today or tomorrow.

Hack on!

--
nick black -=- https://www.nick-black.com
to make an apple pie from scratch,