[aur-general] TU application - bastelfreak

Christian Rebischke Chris.Rebischke at archlinux.org
Sun Oct 18 16:21:01 UTC 2020

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 05:39:41PM +0200, Discussion about the Arch User Repository (AUR) wrote:
> I talked to shibumi and hashworks in the past days, both reviewed the
> packages and agreed to sponsor my application.

I hereby confirm my sponsorship. May the discussion period begin!
Furthermore I would like to point out Tim's excellent work and help
regarding our puppet packages and other ruby packages. I had to
disown the puppet packages yesterday, because I thought I am not the
right person for this job. With Tim we would have a puppet contributor
and someone who actually knows what he is doing in terms of puppet.

Chris