[aur-general] Resignation as Trusted User

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Mon Sep 7 19:27:31 UTC 2020

Hi Guys,

TL:DR, stepping down as TU, remaining as developer and devops.

I have been dabbling with this for a while now, but I think it's time.
I haven't been handling a lot of TU related stuff for a long time now (with
exception to voting).

Keeping TU rights just for voting isn't the right thing to do, so, I therefore
step down as a TU.

I'll keep working on mkinitcpio and on devops, and I will continue to be available
to *everyone*. Please, one of you remove my TU permissions on aurweb. Thank you all.

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini