[aur-general] AUR not aware of changes in the regular repos

Rafael Fontenelle rafaelff at gnome.org
Mon Apr 5 20:36:29 UTC 2021

George,

I see that timescaledb moved from AUR to official repositories 18 days
ago, but it seems its link in the promscale's page in AUR web
interface wasn't updated automatically.  I believe the info on the
package page in AURweb is only updated when there is a change in
.SRCINFO file.

Can you try changing, committing and pushing a change in .SRCINFO, to
see if that link is fixed?

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle