[aur-general] Amend AUR commits

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Tue Apr 27 19:19:06 UTC 2021

On 4/27/21 2:38 PM, S Shaikh via aur-general wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Due to a misconfiguration I used the wrong author on the most latest
> commits on both of the AUR packages I maintain.
>
> I understand that it's non trivial but can I ask for both commits to
> be removed? As they are both young packages I can also resubmit them
> from scratch if easier to delete them totally.

They can't be deleted and resubmitted, the AUR preserves old deleted
packages to prevent packages from disappearing.

The *only* solution is moderator action; redacting accidentally uploaded
personal info is part of our job. (It is fairly simple, using a stock
command to rewrite history and force push.)

I have fixed these for you:

- python-london-unified-prayer-times
- termite-putty-clipboard

--