[aur-general] Cannot build alice-vision-git

Peter Nabbefeld peter.nabbefeld at gmx.de
Sun Aug 1 09:48:01 UTC 2021

Am 01.08.21 um 11:39 schrieb Antonio Rojas via aur-general:
> El domingo, 1 de agosto de 2021 11:20:08 (CEST), Peter Nabbefeld via
> aur-general escribió:
>> Minor versions of OpenEXR (3.0.x) and Imath (3.1.x) differ
>
> Please post the full, exact error message.

I've posted the exact error message. But I've found code somewhere
(sorry, I don't remember where :-/ ) which seems to expect the same
maj/min Versions for openexr and imath. And I couldn't find a direct
reference to imath version 3.0, yet. But I'm not a C programmer, so I
may be missing sth. important. If I found a reference to imath 3.0, I'd
try to fix it.

Kind regards,
Peter