[aur-general] PKGBUILD review request (REXPaint)

Kevin Morris kevr at 0cost.org
Sun Aug 1 23:39:30 UTC 2021

Hi Vince,

I understand that you'd like to get REXpaint in the AUR. Rather
than communicating over a long mailing list thread, do you mind
joining us in #archlinux-aurweb at some point on Libera? Could
help out a lot more directly and take a look at things without
producing additions to this thread.

Libera.chat IRC guide (in case you are unfamiliar):
https://libera.chat/guides/connect

Would be greatly appreciated.

And by the way, thank you very much for your contribution and
effort toward sharing applications with the Arch community!

Regards,
Kevin

--
Kevin Morris