[aur-general] Stepping down as TU

Santiago Torres-Arias santiago at archlinux.org
Mon Aug 9 21:04:42 UTC 2021

On Mon, Aug 09, 2021 at 08:00:05AM +0200, alad via aur-general wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For some time now my involvement as TU has been limited, particularly
> on the packaging front. I'd always thought I'd get more time, but I
> keep getting more on my plate from my graduate studies.

Alad, as the co-founder of the 10-hour club, I promise I'll be
representing us in the TU community. I'm still hoping I can find you in
different aspects of the Arch Community, as well as arch conf
(someday!), and various IRC channels.

> With the steady influx of fresh blood to the TU team, it now seems a
> good time for me to resign. I'll stay around as wiki administrator and
> IRC op (as well as maintainer of aurutils).
>
> List of packages in [community] where I'm the sole maintainer:
>
> asoundconf
> cabextract
> datamash
> edbrowse
> expac
> innoextract
> nawk
> pslist
> qpdfview
> sigil
> sylpheed
> time
> udevil
> wimlib
> xsettingsd

I can perhaps claim cabextract and innoextract if nobody has done so
yet...

Cheers!
-Santiago