[aur-general] What's happened with URxvt upstream? And how to build dependent packages now?

Radislav Golubtsov rgolubtsov at mail.ru
Tue Aug 24 20:57:19 UTC 2021

Thank you, Nick, too for your proposals,

But what’s regarding unavailability of Mark Lehmann’s website and those URxvt tarballs from my side is probably caused by network problems, as Caleb supposed to be — maybe my ISP provider has blocked his website [1], that is very-very strange thing.))

Anyway, thank you for the terminal emulator alternatives to URxvt.

[1]  http://dist.schmorp.de

--
Kind regards,
Radislav (Radicchio) Golubtsov