[aur-general] doctest: Package appeared in Community-Testing, breaking AUR pk

justiceoz justiceoz at protonmail.com
Fri Dec 3 09:23:50 UTC 2021

Hi,

I am the maintainer of the aur package [doctest](https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/doctest/) and I was pretty late at updating the package. Today, I finally remembered and found the time to update it but apparently it is already in [community-testing](https://archlinux.org/packages/community-testing/any/doctest/). I get the following error:

> remote: error: package already provided by [community-testing]: doctest
> remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/master

Should I request a deletion of the aur package or any other suggestions?

Best
Oz