[aur-general] Clarification for Deletion request #30701

Radislav Golubtsov rgolubtsov at mail.ru
Sat Dec 18 19:40:28 UTC 2021

> Sorry, I was in a rush. That should have been "statically linked", and "suffix".
Hi "white spirit" guys,
In those uncertain situations, like that one, I'm expectedly (personally) waiting for a clarification of one of our solid and stoick devvers — Xyne, Levente, Morten, ...
You guys, you may have to bring out a ray of light on those or similar kind of debating.
--
Kind regards,
Radislav (Radicchio) Golubtsov