[aur-general] How to submit a package to the AUR that is already in the community repo

Kr1ss kr1ss.x at yandex.com
Sat Feb 27 12:42:09 UTC 2021

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 01:24:13PM +0100, AUR General Requests wrote:
>Thanks for your reply! I would have another question, if the package is
>still not updated, will it be removed from the community repo?

  - End of Quote -

The package in [community] is one release behind, which came out just a
week ago. It's also already flagged, so I suppose it _will_ be updated.

On the other hand, why not just build it locally, and forego uploading
it to the AUR ?

_Cheers !_

   Kriss
--
PGP: 7A19 4E3F 7A8F 867B EA8A 5339 023F 0788 62AC FE50
https://keys.openpgp.org/vks/v1/by-keyid/023F078862ACFE50