[aur-general] Package `pijul` in both AUR and Community-Testing

George Rawlinson grawlinson at archlinux.org
Thu Jul 1 01:35:09 UTC 2021

On 21-06-30 15:05, alad via aur-general wrote:
> The question if the package will ever make it to community - most people
> won't have community-testing enabled. It's not very typical for new packages
> that weren't in the repositories before. My guess it was because an alpha
> version was packaged, which shouldn't have been packaged in the repos in the
> first place.
>
> Alad

I'm the packager for pijul (in community).

There's a decent chunk of packages in community that have alpha/beta
releases so I assumed it was OK. Apologies if this is not the case.

I'll be moving pijul to community soon, and I have plans to actively
maintain it.

Pijul is already in Nixpkgs, openSUSE, void & Alpine repositories.

--
George Rawlinson