[aur-general] SSH Key Denied Problem

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Fri Jul 9 01:29:28 UTC 2021

On 7/8/21 9:09 PM, Matt Spaulding via aur-general wrote:
> Well, as soon as I sent this I think I figured it out.  There is an error
> message when updating the SSH key, but I don't see it because it's off
> screen.  When I first select "update" after changing the key, the key looks
> like it has been changed.  But if I come back to the page later, it's the
> old key again.  I finally noticed the error message and it was asking for
> me to enter my password.  After I did that it appears everything is working
> just fine.
>
> Thanks for taking a look into this!

Hmm, the error message should be at the top of the (reloaded) page.

FWIW, on a successful account update you get taken to a new page, which
just says:

"The account, <your-account-name>, has been successfully modified."

If you do not see that page, then something went wrong.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User