[aur-general] TU application - alex19EP

Alexander Epaneshnikov email at alex19ep.me
Tue Jul 20 14:34:47 UTC 2021

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 03:44:15PM -0400, Santiago Torres-Arias wrote:
> +1, this is something that I'd also love to help/participate with. I
> tried to get fenrir going almost two years ago but didn't have the
> bandwidth to set up.

Have you faced any specific problems or just didn't have enough
time/knowledge/enthusiasm?

The main difficulty with fenrir is to get the sound to work together
in the console and in the gui. but this also applies to other console
screen readers like speakup/espeakup.

> If you're looking for co-maintainers for some of
> these, I'm happy to join!

Glad to hear that. in fact, the more people are interested in
accessibility, the better.