[aur-general] TU application - alex19EP

Alexander Epaneshnikov email at alex19ep.me
Wed Jul 28 23:33:12 UTC 2021

a friendly reminder that more than half of the discussion period has
already passed.
don't miss the opportunity to ask me tricky questions, or point out bugs
in pkgbuilds, bad comments, etc. seriously, I'm really looking forward to
it...

I don't know if I should express unpopular opinions on all sorts of things.
but just in case I'll try:

* I am using visual-studio-code and enjoying this.
* I like gnome - seriously, when I was sighted I liked its design.
* the arch community is the friendliest I know of.
* reading pkgbuilds before building is mandatory, a side effect of this is
  that sometimes you completely rewrite it.
* I believe microsoft has no evil intentions about open-source.

--
Sincerely, Alexander