[aur-general] TU application - alex19EP

Alexander Epaneshnikov email at alex19ep.me
Thu Jul 29 15:23:54 UTC 2021

29.07.2021 17:47, Santiago Torres-Arias пишет:
> On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 02:33:12AM +0300, Alexander Epaneshnikov via aur-general wrote:
>> a friendly reminder that more than half of the discussion period has
>> already passed.
>> don't miss the opportunity to ask me tricky questions, or point out bugs
>> in pkgbuilds, bad comments, etc. seriously, I'm really looking forward to
>> it...
> Hmm, I'll bite.
>
> I think by now a mandatory question is "how do you track upstream
> releases?" I don't think I saw it asked anywhere else in this
> application.

hello Santiago. I am glad you asked.

at the moment I track most of my packages manually, as I participate in
their
development, or often send reports. I don't think it will always be that
way,
and that's why I recently started using nvchecker. so far I have not used it
so much, but it seems to me its capabilities cover all my use cases.

--
Sincerely, Alexander