[aur-general] Question about PKGBUILD guidelines

Daniel Berjón Díez asuranceturix at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 15:38:55 UTC 2021

Hi, Vincent.

I also contributed a wine-based application recently [1] and found the
examples at https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Wine_package_guidelines
very helpful. Since the wine prefix typically needs to be at least
partially writable, I chose to place the read-only files under /usr/share
and link them from per-user wine prefixes.

Cheers,
Daniel

[1]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/adobe-reader-11/ . I would also be
grateful for constructive criticism if anyone wants to have a look.