[aur-general] [arch-general] [aur] cctag build error

Vince vince at ultrabanana.net
Sat Jul 31 15:47:12 UTC 2021

Hi Peter,

I would love to help you, but the `cctag` package seems to give me
compilation errors even by default. It would be worth contacting the
package maintainer about this. Meanwhile, try compiling from the
upstream source[1].

On top of this, I cannot find a `devil2` library anywhere on the
internet. The latest version of `devil` is 1.8.0-5, and I could not
find any evidence that a "DevIL 2" library is required for this
program. If using DevIL 1.8 causes you problems, the `USE_DEVIL`
variable should disable it.

I have not tested these solutions, but hopefully they fix your
problems.

All the best,
Vincent