[aur-general] Request for Public Review of REXPaint package

Vince vince at ultrabanana.net
Sat Jul 31 22:01:19 UTC 2021

Hi Kevin,
Thank you for replying with useful feedback. I will try to find a way
to make logging more secure. Using $XDG_RUNTIME_DIR is probably the
solution I will go with (If I find a way to override the log
location).

Considering what you have said, I should probably find a better place
to store saved images. I will read through the XDG specs to find
something. $XDG_DATA_HOME/rexpaint or $XDG_DATA_HOME/rexpaint/images
could both be options, but I'll think further tomorrow. If I'm talking
nonsense, please let me know. Once again, this is provided I find an
elegant way to pull such a thing off.

Once again, thank you for the feedback. It seems that packaging
REXPaint won't be quite as simple as I expected;)

Thanks again,
Vincent