[aur-general] [PRQ#29045] Deletion Request for hugo-bin

B tocusso_malty at aleeas.com
Sat Nov 6 18:47:04 UTC 2021

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I did not realize that it
was an issue to have a duplicate package in the AUR, and clearly see
now that I should not. I guess the action of deleting the package
makes more sense so I apologize for any confusion and unnecessary
complaint. I do think if a package in an official repo is not getting
updated that it makes sense to allow one in the AUR, but that would be
a separate proposal.

Please note, I also maintain a separate Skaffold package
(skaffold-bin) since at times new updates were not getting pushed for
a month or more. Feel free to delete that as well.

On Sat, Nov 6, 2021 at 11:32 AM Brett Cornwall via aur-general -
aur-general at lists.archlinux.org