[aur-general] New AUR Metadata Archives
kevr at 0cost.org
Wed Nov 10 22:31:21 UTC 2021
Hello AUR users,
In addition to pre-existing archives, we've introduced two new
archives that can be used instead of bulk queries against the RPC.
- Listing of all packages separated by line break.
- Listing of all package bases separated by line break.
- Listening of all users separated by line break.
- A complete `type=search` formatted JSON package archive.
- A complete `type=multiinfo` formatted JSON package archive.
All archives support Last-Modified and ETag. Each archive is updated
on a rough ~5 minute interval. For any bulk users of the RPC, we ask
that you consider these archives as a solution to repeated searches
or bulk multiinfo requests.
All archives are available for download at https://aur.archlinux.org/archive-name.gz
Using these archives will drastically help the AUR with the amount
of traffic required for API clients. Particularly with clients who
are able to query by themselves en masse.
We thank you all for contributing to the world of AUR and helping
those who can use your maintained software as a result.
- kevr @ Libera
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the aur-general