[aur-general] Leaving Arch Linux

me me at shyamin.com
Thu Nov 18 13:20:16 UTC 2021

I like to take care of thr python3 package set and coredns package if you like 😊Thanks !ShyaminSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Simon Legner via aur-general <aur-general at lists.archlinux.org> Date: 11/18/21  6:32 PM  (GMT+05:30) To: aur-general at lists.archlinux.org Cc: Simon Legner <simon.legner at gmail.com> Subject: [aur-general] Leaving Arch Linux Hey,earlier this year I've stared using macOS and Fedora. With mixedfeelings I'm leaving Arch Linux (for now).Currently I'm the co/maintainer of 106 AUR packages:https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?K=simon04&SeB=mIs there a standard procedure for safely un-maintaining all packages?Just abandoning all packages is not the best idea, is it? I'd like tofind caring maintainers for my packages.Thank you for great thirteen years,simon04