[aur-general] Leaving Arch Linux

Kevin Morris kevr at 0cost.org
Fri Nov 19 01:15:07 UTC 2021

Hi Simon,

Personally, I can't say that I'm too interested in most of these
packages, but I just wanted to mention:

If you have no comaintainers for a package, you could simply wait
until another user flags the package out of date and AUR goes
through the standard process of orphan requests.

This way, at least, if some packages you own that aren't going to
be picked up don't need to be updated, they'll still be living and
used.

Regards,
Kevin

--