[aur-general] poe-git maintainership

Strahinya Radich contact at strahinja.org
Thu Oct 7 14:31:39 UTC 2021

On 21/10/07 04:26, Strahinya Radich via aur-general wrote:
> I thought I saw the package for a Go program "poe" appearing in some package
> search, but repeating the search now I can't find it. I found at least three
> packages with the same name, without an AUR package. Two are in Go:

It appears it wasn't a package search, but running the command:

	git clone ssh://aur@aur.archlinux.org/poe.git

This fetches an existing repository with a PKGBUILD starting with:

# Maintainer: Egor Kovetskiy <e.kovetskiy at gmail.com>
pkgname=poe
pkgver="autogenerated"
pkgrel=1
pkgdesc="examine, list and fix suspicious constructs in Go source code"
arch=('i686' 'x86_64')
license=('GPL')
makedepends=('git')
depends=('go' 'gometalinter-git')

I will try to contact Egor Kovetskiy to check if it would be ok to overwrite the
repository, since poe isn't listed in AUR package search anyway.