[aur-general] New maintainer

Jason Kercher jkercher43 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 23:19:16 UTC 2021

Hello my name is Jason. I just published my first package to the AUR. It is
a text-processing program called fql. I was surprised how simple it was.
I'm pretty good with bash and have previously maintained a personal Linux
from scratch build so I'm pretty good at getting things complied.

I was wondering if there is a place (or if this is that place) to find
packages in need of a maintainer?

if anyone has a minute to look at my PKGBUILD, that would be great. One of
the tools listed in the wiki said it was missing something about
contributors so maybe I missed a variable? Otherwise, I think I got it
right.