[aur-general] AUR ssh:// click-to-copy URLs don't work

Kevin Morris kevr at 0cost.org
Sat Apr 2 01:28:43 UTC 2022

On Tue, Mar 08, 2022 at 07:12:24PM +0100, Manuel Reimer via aur-general wrote:
> On 07.03.22 20:59, mpan via aur-general wrote:
> > > I believe this is a genuine bug and a report should be opened at
> > > <https://bugs.archlinux.org/index.php?project=2>.
> >    As a correction for whoever would come across that later: currently
> > one is supposed to report aurweb issues through the GitLab application:
> > <https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/aurweb/-/issues/new?issuable_template=Bug>.
>
> Which is a bit unfortunate.
>
> At least my try to "just log in with my GitHub" ended in silly steps
> where I was expected to install some stupid app to my smartphone.
>
> Sorry but no...
>
> Manuel

GitLab requires that you create an account with Arch Linux Keycloak at
accounts.archlinux.org and use that to gain access. It takes about five
minutes to complete, and OTPs are pretty common these days so you likely
would need your OTP app for other two-factors as well.

Highly recommend this for folks interacting with the development of the
project, as its much more centralized and connected.

Thanks to the folks who brought this up and MR'd it, much appreciated.

Regards,
Kevin

--
Kevin Morris