[aur-general] Removal of Andrzej Giniewicz as Trusted User due to prolonged inactivity

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Mon Apr 25 10:20:47 UTC 2022

Hi all,

this is a motion for "Special Removal of an Inactive TU" [1] for Andrzej
Giniewicz (giniu) based on prolonged inactivity.

After the removal of Andrzej's packager key due to Bartłomiej
Piotrowski's main key removal [2] it has been the consensus for him to
create a new packager key.
However, this never happened and meanwhile Andrzej's last TU vote is 131
(we're at 136) and he has last logged in to the AUR on 2022-02-14.

In January I reached out publicly [3] to ask for progress on the matter,
but got no reply. Privately I have again attempted to reach out on
2022-04-08, stating that after two weeks of no reply this here process
would be started. This time has now passed.

The discussion period will last for three days, after that I will open
the vote, which will last for five days.

Best,
David

[1] https://tu-bylaws.aur.archlinux.org/#_special_removal_of_an_inactive_tu
[2] https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2021-May/030445.html