[aur-general] [PRQ#37061] Deletion Request for taskfile-gotask-git

Martin Rys spleefer90 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 14:16:54 UTC 2022

I was not aware of the other two go-task packages.

I have created AUR/go-task-git and filed a merge request for
AUR/taskfile-git to unify things.

I have also changed the binary name to match the other two existing
packages (go-task).

I am still not 100% convinced that 'go-task' is a good name for the
binary but everyone else seems to be using it that way, so no reason
to go against the grain.

Martin