[aur-general] Undeletion requests and TU role

Pellegrino Prevete pellegrinoprevete at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 16:39:06 UTC 2022

After an AUR package gets deleted by error, where is it possible for an
user to request undeletion?

Can a Trusted User directly restore deleted packages?
If yes, I think it could be appropriate for me to request that role
because I don't want to bother people eventually every few days.

Would someone here be available for sponsorship?
I've been an user for more than 10 years and I maintain around
130 packages on AUR, a dozen of which should definitely go to
community; I also regularly write on the wiki and contribute to arch
projects (those on gitlab) and have contributions on GNOME projects.