[aur-general] Python Package Update Review Request

Leonidas Spyropoulos artafinde at archlinux.org
Thu Jun 30 22:02:23 UTC 2022

On 30/06/2022 19:43, Sean Snell via aur-general wrote:

> I apologize, I forgot to attach the PKGBUILD! Thanks, Sean
>
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2022 at 2:42 PM Sean Snell via aur-general <
> aur-general at lists.archlinux.org> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
Hi Sean,
>> If I could get a review of the attached PKGBUILD that would be great!
>> Thanks, Sean
The PKGBUILD you attached has some slight differences that the
guidelines [1]. Also I suppose you also need to depend on `udev` since
you add a udev rule.
>> PS - Can I get pointed in the right direction for info on setting up PGP
>> keys? Thanks!

I'm not sure what you mean with this. For PGP setup you can just google
it - there are many how-to. Is this related to the PKGBUILD?

[1]:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Python_package_guidelines#Standards_based_(PEP_517)

-- Leonidas Spyropoulos PGP: 59E43E106B247368