[aur-general] AUR ssh:// click-to-copy URLs don't work

mpan archml-y1vf3axu at mpan.pl
Mon Mar 7 18:10:49 UTC 2022

> Every package page I checked is affected by the issue, but let's take
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/zoom specifically.
   It took me a moment to realize that this refers to options available
to logged-in users. For guests the SSH link is not even sent for some
reason, so I was unable to locate the affected feature. Forgive me the
noise.

   Since audeoudh has already found the cause, I do not find my
assistance needed. I believe this is a genuine bug and a report should
be opened at <https://bugs.archlinux.org/index.php?project=2>. Note that
the project should be “AUR web interface”; selection just under the
login box.