[aur-general] Removal of Andrzej Giniewicz as Trusted User due to prolonged inactivity

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Thu May 5 16:43:35 UTC 2022

On 2022-05-05 16:09:00 (+0200), David Runge via aur-general wrote:
> The results are in:
>
> Yes   No  Abstain   Total   Participation
> 44    1   8         53      85.48%
>
> This means giniu is now no longer a Trusted User.
>
> I hereby would like to extend my gratitude towards Andrzej for the
> packaging work he has done in the past.

I have just been made aware of the fact, that my signature for the above
mail is broken. That's due to the fact, that I added the signing
capability to the subkey `E708C8F1B551DFD6` of my new PGP key
`1793DAD5D803A8FFD7451697BB992F9864FAD168` for testing purposes
(nitrokey + openssh != fun).
However, the subkey will not have the signing capability going forward.
It was nevertheless chosen by gnupg, because of the "intuitive feature"
of just selecting the first subkey with signing capabilities, *even if*
one choses to sign with the main public key (a trailing "!" needs to be
added to enforce the use of a key...).

Hence here is another attempt at hopefully signing with the correct key
:)

Best,
David

--