[aur-general] keenerd unresponsiveness

Jelle van der Waa jelle at vdwaa.nl
Thu May 12 10:43:47 UTC 2022

Hi All,

I've tried to reach out to keenerd a couple of times about dropping some
packages of him such as geda-gaf (which lets us drop guile2.0, gtk2 in
the future etc.). But I haven't heard back about these mails.

David has also tried to contact him about his key expiring and being
unable to package after allan's master key will be revoked.

Keenerd did vote in recent TU proposals and still committed in May. [1] [2]

So with this email I hope keenerd responds to the keyring issue and
responds to the inquiries about his old packages.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/tu/137
[2]
https://github.com/archlinux/svntogit-community/commit/dd3ec59e66ede524c5bfb08e70d9a36f0f8564ec.patch

Greetings,