[aur-general] TU rename Bylaws amendment vote

Konstantin Gizdov arch at kge.pw
Mon Sep 12 20:58:34 UTC 2022

On 04/09/2022 16:34, Konstantin Gizdov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As per the TU Bylaws following the discussion to rename the Truster
> Users [1], the Trusted Users themselves must vote to approve the renaming.
>
> Hence, please, cast your vote on whether you agree the Bylaws be amended
> and the "Trusted User" role is renamed into "Package Maintainer".
>
> Vote is located at - https://aur.archlinux.org/tu/140

The voting period has ended.
           Yes 53
            No  2
       Abstain  4
         Total 59
Participation 96.72%

Result: Accepted

Great news! We should have no more overhead to put this into action. The
next step is having it in writing in the Bylaws, relevant projects, web,
wiki and documentation, etc.

Congratulations, all!

--
Regards,