[aur-requests] [PRQ#517] Deletion Request for tasque-git

carstene1ns arch at carsten-teibes.de
Sun Aug 17 01:34:18 EDT 2014

Am 16.08.2014 um 23:04 schrieb notify at aur.archlinux.org:
> FredBezies [1] filed a deletion request for tasque-git [2]:
>
> Homepage cannot be loaded on gnome wiki. Dead project ?
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/FredBezies/
> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/tasque-git/

It seems like FredBezies does not even try to fix a package, as an url
can change and a quick search in ${searchengine}.com reveals it:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Tasque
https://git.gnome.org/browse/tasque/ - The last commit was 4 months ago
and changed the url in the readme as well. So this is no dead project.

Also it seems like foutrelis just deletes every package with a deletion
request, regardless it makes sense or not.

Just my two cents. Maybe we should start a discussion about this in
aur-general?

best regards,
carstene1ns