[aur-requests] [PRQ#411] Orphan Request for python-pam

Evgeniy Alekseev darkarcanis at mail.ru
Mon Aug 18 06:10:20 EDT 2014

On Sunday 03 August 2014 20:58:28 notify at aur.archlinux.org wrote:
> FirefighterBlu3 [1] filed a orphan request for python-pam [2]:
>
> "rename package" really listed in "request type"..
>
> python-pam is misleading. this package should be named python2-pam, it
> supports python2 only. i have a package that supports python3 and
> python2 and contains additional features.
>
> can this "python-pam" package get renamed to python2-pam please?

What do you want to do? If you *just* want to rename the package, you should
upload the package with correct name and then file a *merge request*. In this
case we will close this request and accept the new one.
If you want to continue maintain the current package and create a split
package which provides a both python modules, then we accept this request now.
--
С уважением, Е.Алексеев.
Sincerely yours, E.Alekseev.

e-mail: darkarcanis at mail.ru