[aur-requests] [PRQ#1582] Orphan Request for cyphertite

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Wed Dec 3 00:12:24 UTC 2014

zman0900 [1] filed a orphan request for cyphertite [2]:

This package has not been updated by the maintainer in nearly a year.
My package, cyphertite-external-libs, is up to date and could replace
this one.  In my opinion, my package should replace this one anyway
because this one uses a needlessly complicated build method where it
and its dependencies are built in unionfs, while my package has proper
dependencies that I have also packaged.

If this is orphaned, I will take over maintainership, replace it with
a renamed version of my package that provides
cyphertite-external-libs, then file a delete request on
cyphertite-external-libs.

Dan Ziemba
zman0900 at gmail.com

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org//account/zman0900/