[aur-requests] [PRQ#1607] Deletion Request for firefox-kde

Tomasz Przybył fademind at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 14:50:15 UTC 2014

This is based on PKGBUILDs from:
https://github.com/firefox-kde/
And including packages for language packs in separated packages.
I made only some improvement in PKGBUILD code (in PKGBUILD for langpacks
I used sha256sums instead md5sums, improved description).
This version is another than firefox-kde-opensuse. Some patches are
missing in this version and THIS is not the same as firefox-kde-opensuse.
Compare tarball with SRC files and list of:
https://github.com/firefox-kde/firefox-kde-manjaro/tree/master/firefox-kde
with
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/firefox-kde-opensuse/
and
https://github.com/firefox-kde/firefox-kde-manjaro/tree/master/firefox-kde-i18n

In default firefox-kde-opensuse include only english gui and it is not
providing lang packs.

Please DON'T delete firefox-kde package.

Regards