[aur-requests] [PRQ#37] Deletion Request for onionshare-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Wed Jul 2 15:34:14 EDT 2014

HerbertKnapp [1] filed a deletion request for onionshare-git [2]:

Dear AUR managers,

Please remove me completely from the onionshare-git package.

Due to a recent court ruling against a TOR exit node provider in
Austria, where I live, it is now illegal to "enable" transfer of
information through TOR, because - according to the ruling - it
"could(sic) be used" by criminals.
> https://rdns.im/court-official-statement-part-1

https://network23.org/blackoutaustria/2014/07/01/to-whom-it-may-concern-english-version/

In the Austrian court system, your life is ruined even if you're found
innocent and you cannot defend yourself or even appeal if you're not
independently wealthy.

Therefore I kindly ask you to _please_ remove me as Submitter and
Packager and as a whole from the onionshare-git package.
Thank you for your consideration.

Herbert Knapp

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/HerbertKnapp/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/onionshare-git/