[aur-requests] [PRQ#93] Deletion Request for kde-thumbnailer-odf-hg

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sun Jul 6 10:11:56 EDT 2014

icycat [1] filed a deletion request for kde-thumbnailer-odf-hg [2]:

There was already openoffice-thumbnail-plugin. I didn't notice it
because it didn't really followed the form other kde thumbnailers are
named (kde-thumbnailer-*). This package is also downloaded trough
mercurial, which is not needed in this case because this utility
hasn't been updated since 2010. This is why I, the AUR Mantainer of
this package, request its deletion.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/icycat/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/kde-thumbnailer-odf-hg/